Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Photography can be cheap

So another way I am trying to save a few dollars in the wedding is by finding family friends to take our pictures.
That being said, this is my mom:
She loves taking pictures, and actually took some for us in the beginning of our relationship that turned out pretty good
So there is really no point in getting a photographer. I would suggest to all of you future brides-to-be you take a look around at your friends and family first before investing a lot of money on a photographer that may or may not have the ideas you want.


Because we are less like a family who wants pictures like this:
and more of a family wanting pictures like this:SO. Having that in mind..my mom will be taking the pictures...as well as my friend Rere..

isn't she beeaauutiful. I have asked to take pictures for us as well for the pictures my mom needs to be in and during the ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment